Social Learning is adding an exciting new dimension to enterprise learning and talent management. But with so many new developments happening on a daily basis, it's hard to know what to do. Learning professionals need information and a chance to ask the experts in person.
Here's your opportunity to talk to the experts in social learning and discuss all of the latest trends and technologies. We-Learning 2011, an invitation-only, half-day workshop series featuring Bersin & Associates analysts, is coming to a city near you. This is your chance to learn about how to bring social learning best practices to life within your organization.
Based on the strong response to last year's We-Learning Workshops, SkillSoft has expanded the number of events, but seating is extremely limited. Please respond quickly to ensure your place at the table.
We hope you'll take advantage of this unique opportunity to interact one-on-one with your peers, and acknowledged experts in the field. We've limited attendance to enable more personal interaction. So please take this opportunity to register now.
As an attendee you will discover:
- Trends in leveraging Social Learning within corporate training programs
- Innovative technologies to support social learning
- How to build an informal learning culture
- How to measure informal learning
- The role of informal learning in an enterprise social networking strategy
- Tips and Tricks to avoid common pitfalls when implementing a social learning program
- Case study examples of how to successfully integrate informal and formal learning prog