Certifications From ASTD :
After this program, you will be able to:
- Apply proven techniques for maximizing learner engagement, energy, and motivation in the online learning environment
- Use their voice as their most powerful instructional tool and read the non-verbal “body language” cues of participants.
- Leverage the support of a producer or assistant facilitator to ensure seamless, stress-free sessions .
- Manage the various technical and participant difficulties that can and will occur in synchronous learning .
- Prepare themselves, prepare their learners, and prepare the technology via rehearsals, participant communication, logistical set-up, and post-session follow up.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Apply collaborative design techniques to migrate online presentations to online learning events
- Create collaborative synchronous exercises utilizing whiteboard, chat, breakout rooms, application sharing, and synchronized web browsing
- Use the templates provided in the workshop to create synchronous facilitator and participant materials
and you can see more Certifications :
and you can see more here :