In today’s global business environment, the face of eLearning is changing. More and more organizations are adopting newer technologies to facilitate their learning and talent management strategies in the most effective way.
Join us for this TrainingIndustry.com webinar, sponsored by Adobe, to learn more about modern eLearning practices. We will discuss how enterprises can maximize effectiveness in creating and delivering eLearning across widely dispersed audiences.
In this interactive webinar, participants will learn more about:
- The five different types of eLearning (self-paced asynchronous e-learning, video, simulations and games, synchronous virtual classroom and digital content libraries)
- Social learning environments and the next generation of eLearning
- The stages of eLearning adoption
- How eLearning is used in today’s global environments with diverse worker demographics
- Perceived barriers of eLearning and how to mitigate them
- How eLearning technology, specifically Adobe Connect, enables today’s eLearning
Register today for this free, one-hour webinar to receive a free case study from Adobe, showing some best practices of effective e-learning at a major organization
here is the link: