Oct 13, 2011

Adobe Captivate Widget: Dynamic PDF Export


Create certificates, transcripts, guides and job aids with the Learner’s custom information.  Add a company logo, watermark, or a high-resolution certificate image to make your custom certificates.  Dynamically export Quiz, System, and User variables tailoring the content to your exact needs.  When the button is pressed, the Learner is prompted to save the PDF to their computer.  This widget was made with the awesome CpGears Framework and the AlivePDFlibrary.




More information :

1 comment:

Harry said...

I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 6 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named PCexe.org
All Pro Cracked Softwares Download
Adobe Captivate Crack
Unreal Commander Crack
DiskTrix UltimateDefrag Crack
FastStone Image Viewer Crack
ImBatch Commercial Crack

Post a Comment